A Multi-Vendor Online Boutique!
Each high quality bead hand placed on a beading wire with the knowledge passed down from her grandmother.
Yá át ééh.
Shí éí Valencia Redhouse yínyishé .
* My name is Valencia Redhouse.
* My mother's clan is Red bottom people.
Hónaghooní báshíchíín .
* I'm born (my father's clan) for One Who Walks Around.
Táchééníí dáh shí cheíí
* My maternal grandfather is Red Running Into Water People Clan.
Kíí'yá'áání dáh shí nallí.
* My paternal grandfather is Towering House Clan.
Tsinaabaas Habitiin déé náshą .
* I am from Bodaway Gap, Arizona.
Nádíín-náákíí shí náhey .
* I am 22 years old.
Táá áłchíní shé hálóó Aaron Bedonie bíł.
* I have three children with Aaron Bedonie.
Adrian, Lyla dóó Kylli Bedonie wolyéh.
*Their names are Adrian, Lyla and Kylli Bedonie.
Diné kéchíí ałchéédí shíł báhozíín dóó bíhóósháhh .
* I understand Navajo good but I'm still learning how to pronounce it right.
My parents started me out beading around the age of 5. I had fell in love with how my work would travel with the buyer who would show it off to family and friends. I still continue to be fascinated by where people come from and their culture as they are with mine. I currently live in Richfield, Utah. I also have started out my girls on beading as well, so keep a look out for one of a kind treasure necklaces. I also carry pieces family and friends have made. (sterling silver,nickel, copper, pottery